Are you looking for a job that involves making a real difference in people’s lives? Are you looking for a role that will stimulate you and develop you as a person?
Life Balance Chiropractic centre is focused on helping people get the most out of life by giving their body the support it needs to function at its best and allow them to live the way they want. We're passionate about giving people their life back.
As a Client Experience Coordinator, we are looking for someone that not only has experience but someone who pays attention to every detail, has initiative and is solution focused and goes above and beyond whenever possible to create a uniquely positive experience for clients.
· 12 - 14 hours per week. Monday to Sunday
· Shift patterns of AM/ PM shifts. (AM - 08:00 - 12.10) (PM 1.30 -7.10)
Key result Areas responsible for:
- New client acquisitions
- Client satisfaction, engagement and referrals
- Management reporting onthe collectivegoal.
- Timely collections - finance
- Adherence to Company values, policies and procedures
Categories, Definitions and Measures of Key performance Areas will be discussed with appropriate candidates.
- Updating new client register and other administrative duties on the clinic management software
- Handling front desk duties whichincludeanswering and making phone calls, emails, checking in and scheduling clients, collecting money, attending and booking enquiries and solving client queries.
- Cash management including daily cash and scorecard reconciliation.
- Day to day inventory management to ensure supplies stocked at all times
- Assisting the Operations Coordinator with day to day tasks including, booking meetings, arranging couriers and postal, handling and sorting incoming email/mail for processing.
- Any other one-time tasks the Operations Coordinator or Chiropractor that may require related to administrative duties.
- Welcome, assist, direct and ensure clients have a loving, connection and balanced experience and providing exceptional service
- Assist at posture screenings, corporate wellbeing days and other marketing events.
- Assemble and maintain files Copy, scan and send records as well as edit and send GP letters
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned and to undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility.
- Provide,collect,and record client satisfaction surveys and Implementing plans to improve customer satisfaction
- Report, coordinate and fulfil centre repairs with head office guidance.
- To take responsibility for ensuring the accurate running of everyday tasks within the centre, to ensure all daily tasks are completed accurately and within a timely manner.
- To participate in regular training of policies and procedures as well as attending practice meetings at least once per month.
- To provide direct support to the Practice Manager and all practitioners and carry out requests as instructed, as well as providing support within the CA team, and effectively communicating daily information.
- To attend educational conferences and workshops when required to do so and attend onsite/offsite training and seminar training and boot camps as required.
- Ability to work flexible hours so that clients are given the utmost priority.
- Ability to cover your team
Organization and Time Management
- Profoundly organized and detail oriented.
- Begin the workday on time, including meetings, appointments, etc.
- Able to prioritise and finish all work to a high standard with excellent attention to detail
Self-Motivation and Initiative
- Solution-focused self-starter for always being ahead of the game, with little supervision and direction.
- Ability to embrace setbacks and mistakes as learning experiences.
- Always striving to live a balanced and healthy lifestyle to be an example to those around you.
- Goal orientated, accountable, problem solver, resourceful, responsible and independent but able to work collaboratively.
- higher education with GCSE Maths and English * Experience in sales, marketing, hospitality, retail, customer service or management desirable
Authenticity and Integrity
- Ability to maintain genuine, sincere and transparent in the workplace; including representing the company off-site
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with attention to detail with a computer whilst still providing a high level of client interaction, service and delight.
About Life Balance Chiropractic
LBC is a unique chiropractic system designed to give people their lives back. A Vision to reunite people on their journey towards Balance. With a social mission to do good and help 100 million people feel fantastic. We enable people to align their bodies, minds and spines to help them make lasting change in their health, happiness and fulfilment.